AIM
JCesta17

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

damn it all

at level 5 boss fight it says "hit left here or up here or right here", but when i hit it at the right spot i die....

French Revolution French Revolution

well....

its well done and I'm sure you got a good grade on it.

but it doesn't belong on newgrounds

Ravinater responds:

Nice to know ya support me >.>

Sprite Smash Sprite Smash

genious

at first i thought that L and Light were unstoppable, but that was untill i felt the awesome power of GREGORY HOUSE!

lupis lupis lupis lupis lupis

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Awesome

very brilliant and well made

i cant stop playing with the developer console
after i figured out the HELP command i messed with the GRAVITY forever!!!!!!

other fun things to type
"hello"
"bye"
"portal"
"CAKE"
"flash" (as a fellow developer on vista, i feel ur pain)

PLEASE PLEASE!!! tell me if there are more commands!!!!
(im hoping for the level editor)

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Dragy2005 responds:

"gotolevel #"
"noclip"
"god"
"thisismadness"
and many more stupid commands.

It's Pong! It's Pong!

nice effort, but no

it was very well done and wasnt sloppily done, that was impressive, but the thing is...

everyone at newgrounds has seen pong before. it was very impressive for a first submission, but if you want to be a top artist and impress people you need to mix it up a bit!

try pong with a twist! maybe everytime the ball hits the paddle the ball speads up and the colors change

you need something to make it more than just... PONG

AcidicFlame responds:

Well, the ball's speed is multiplied by 1.03 every time it hits a paddle, but I see what you mean. Thanks so much for the constructive criticism, my second submission will be better hopefully.

Urban Wizard 3- Invasion Urban Wizard 3- Invasion

not so impressed

you missed out on alot of stuff that made the other urban wizards good. the sword man, THE SWORD!!!!! nothin in this game came close to floating a guy in the air with the uzi and slashin him in half

I gotta admit though, i really liked how he leaned backwards in the air or upsidedown sometimes

also, there were alot of glitches when u acess the weapons menue with enemies on the screen.

.:Mouse Game:. ver 2.7 .:Mouse Game:. ver 2.7

not fun at all

games... should be fun

Music Smash Music Smash

alright

its a little better than music zap, but streamline is still far superior, after a while the same smashing gets boring

Music Stomp Music Stomp

nice

i love streamline, but the problem i had with this game was that there was only one danger. it needed alot more variety.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

ARRRG